Statement of Faith
The Statement of Faith upon which HAPPY HILL FARM and NCTA are founded and shall permanently exist is as follows:
- We believe the Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, and inerrant in the original writing; and that it is of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created by God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and that those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and all who believe in Him are justified, are born of the Spirit, have become the children of God, and are new creatures in Him.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body or our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting consciousness of the lost.
- We believe that Christians, those born of the Spirit, are to live the new life in the power of the Spirit; and his normal attitude of life is to yield himself to God, trusting God to keep him.
- We believe in “that blessed hope” – – the personal, visible, pre-millennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.